This will explain how to configure GTother on a Windows 7 device.
- Click on the Network Manager icon (looks like little stair steps) in the System Tray (located in the lower right hand corner).
- You should see a listing of GT networks (specifically "GTwifi","GTother", and "GTvisitor" at least).
- Click on "GTother". Ensure that "Connect automatically" is checked and click the "Connect" button.
- A box will pop up asking for the network security key.
(This is the pre-shared key and can be found HERE)
- You should now be connected to GTother. Windows may ask you to set a "Network Location". For this, select "Public network".
Verify your connection to "GTother" by clicking on the wireless icon in your system tray.
You can now open your browser where you will be taken to the login portal to get on to the Internet. Here you will enter your GT account username and password.