This will explain how to configure GTother on a Windows 10 device.
- Click on the wireless icon (looks like little stair steps) in the System Tray (located in the lower right hand corner).
- You should see a listing of GT networks (specifically "eduroam","GTother", and "GTvisitor" at least).
- Click on "GTother". Ensure that "Connect automatically" is checked and click the "Connect" button.
- You will be prompted for the network security key.
(This is the pre-shared key and can be found HERE)
- You should now be connected to GTother. Windows may ask you if you "want to allow your PC to be discoverable". For this, select "No".
Verify your connection to "GTother" by clicking on the wireless icon in your system tray.
You can now open your browser where you will be taken to the login portal to get on to the Internet. Here you will enter your GT account username and password.