This will explain how to configure GTother on a Windows 8.1 device.
- Click on the wireless icon (looks like little stair steps) in the System Tray (located in the lower right hand corner).
- You should see a listing of GT networks (specifically "eduroam","GTother", and "GTvisitor" at least).
- Click on "GTother". Ensure that "Connect automatically" is checked and click the "Connect" button.
- You will be prompted for the network security key.
(This is the pre-shared key and can be found HERE)
- You should now be connected to GTother. Windows may ask if "you want to find PCs, Devices, and content on this network". For this, select "No".
You can now open your browser where you will be taken to the login portal to get on to the Internet. Here you will enter your GT account username and password.