This example assumes that you have either a MAC running OSX 10.6.
- Click on your "AirPort" icon and select "Open Network Preferences..."
- Select AirPort from the list of interfaces on the left.
- Make sure you have needed privileges by clicking the pad lock in the lower left hand corner. (Type in password)
- Click "Advanced".
- Click on the "802.1X" tab at the top.
- Look to the left at the different User Profiles. If you have more than one GTwifi profile, remove all but one (by clicking each one and selecting the [-] button).
- Update your password in the "Password: " field. Click "OK".
- Ensure only "PEAP" is checked in the "Authentication" box.
- Ensure the "Wireless Network:" field reads "GTwifi"
- Ensure that "Security Type:" reads "WPA2 Enterprise"
- Click "OK", then "Apply".
- Turn AirPort off and back on.